View your outstanding defects
Need to get an idea of where your network’s defects are? See the big picture by viewing the defect layer. View a list of all defects in the Activities module. Find a specific defect using search. Select any defect to view its details.
Viewing the defects layer
- Select on the layers icon in the right panel.
- Go to the Defects layer and select the switch to toggle the layer on. All defects show on the map.
- In the right panel, select on the Defects layer to open its layer details page.
- You can toggle defect layer styles on or off to view defects with different states.
Viewing defects in the Activities module
- In your Dashboard, select on the Activities card.
- In the Activities module, select Defects. The right panel opens a search query
defectswith a resulting list of defects sorted into categories.
You can use search queries to filter the list of defects (see below).
Searching for defects
- In the search bar, start by entering
defects. The right panel shows a resulting list of defects.
- To filter search results, just start typing whatever kinds of defects you’d like to look up. A dynamic list of suggested options will display as you begin to type. Feel free to select from the list, or just type your own query.
- Select a defect from the list of results to view its details.
Viewing defect details
When you select a defect, you can view its details in the right panel. You can also view a defect diagram in the centre of your workspace. See Viewing items.