How to access and manage your personal settings
Every user in Alloy has a profile. Your profile determines the basic level of access you have to Alloy. Permissions associated with your profile define which features you can manage within Alloy.
Accessing your profile
- Select the Profile button with your initials on it in the bottom right-hand corner of the Workspace to open your profile page.
- The profile panel displays the General page by default
The profile panel displays the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Enabled status
- Verified status
- Expiry status
- Customer project
- Customer project code
- API key (user key)
The action bar associated with your profile provides you tools to manage and edit your profile. Select the icon to display additional actions that can be used with your profile.
- Access advisor - this allows you to view the access advisor, which displays the permission settings for your profile.
- Leave project - this allows you to disconnect your user profile from the current project. If you confirm this action you will not be able to return to the project.
- Reset password - this allows you to reset your password.
- Switch project - if you have access to more than one project you can use this action to switch to another project without the need to login again.
- Change password - this allows you to change your password.
- Logout - this allows you to logout of Alloy, see Logging out.
- Edit - this action allows you to edit your user profile details, see Profile editing.
The Access advisor can only be accessed by users with administrative access.
Closing the actions
To close the profile panel select the Profile button.