View inspections and their individual details
Need to get an idea of where your network’s inspections are? See the big picture by viewing the inspections layer. View a list of all inspections in the Activities module. Find a specific inspections using search. Select any defect to view its details.
Viewing the inspections layer
- Select on the layers icon in the right panel.
- Go to the Inspections layer and select the switch to toggle the layer on. All inspections show on the map.
- In the right panel, select on the Inspections layer to open its layer details page.
- You can toggle inspection layer styles on or off to view inspections with different states.
Viewing inspections in the Activities module
- In your Dashboard, select on the Activities card.
- In the Activities module, select Inspections. The right panel opens with a resulting list of inspections.
- Select an inspection to view its details.
You can use search queries to filter the list of inspections (see below).
Searching for inspections
You can use the search panel to find an inspection directly, just start entering whatever kind of inspection you would like to look up. Select an inspection from the list of results to view its details.
Viewing inspection details
When you select an inspection, you can view its details in the right panel. You can also view an inspection diagram in the centre of your workspace. See Viewing items.