How to complete jobs in Alloy
You can update the status of jobs in Alloy as your team completes work. You can complete a single job, or multiple jobs as part of a project. Invoice completed jobs to collect payment as part of your budget strategy.
Completing a job
- Select a job to view its details.
- In the Item details panel, the General page is displayed by default.
- Select the more actions button from the action bar.
- Select Close job, the Close reason dialog is displayed. This allows you to select and record the reason for closing the job.
- When you have selected the reason the job is closed and remains displayed in the Item details panel.
You can still edit details after completing the job.
You can also complete all jobs in a project automatically by closing the project. See Completing projects.