Transform the way you allocate work with Alloy Jobs!
Alloy makes allocating work simpler than ever before. Jobs can be created for work to be carried out on assets or as a result of inspections or defects, you can also raise independent jobs.
What is a job?
A job in Alloy is any activity that defines any work that can be associated with an asset, component or set of assets, for example, repairs, replacements, removals or cleanings. In addition jobs can be associate with inspections and defects.
You can create a job to allocate work against a specific asset. Enter job details with a range of work items to choose from. Create inspections against completed jobs to sign off on work.
Evaluating asset condition data
You can view asset condition data from the following:
- Layers (e.g. carriageway or street lighting assets)
You can also monitor asset condition data and automate the work allocation process with workflows.
Creating a job
In Alloy you can create a job in one of the following ways:
- Create a new job on any asset or set of assets
- Promote a verified defect to a job
- Raise a job from within an inspection
Adding a job to a project with schedules and routes
You can include a batch of jobs in a project for streamlined scheduling, routing and project management.
- Projects: Add a group of jobs (or inspections) together into a project. You can use projects to define how and when to complete a given batch of tasks.
- Routes: Specify the order for completing jobs with routes. Optimise the route for less travel time and more productive working.
Assigning the job to an account
Completing the job
Teams can view and track their allocated work in real time. The back office can view a team’s progress and mark jobs complete. Once a job is complete, you can invoice the job to generate a report showing the cost of each job work item, and total job cost.
As jobs are completed, you can create inspections against each job to sign off on work.
Alloy Mobile users can complete jobs while in the field.
Updating asset condition data
Alloy auto-updates asset condition data upon job completion.