View existing jobs to see work that is planned or in progress
Want to keep track of jobs in your network? With Alloy you can view jobs on the map, or see a list of active jobs. You can view details of a selected job in the Item details panel or job item graph.
You can track the job status, assign work to teams or allocate a batch of jobs to a project. View projected costs associated with job work items, or actual costs included in a job invoice report.
Viewing the jobs layer
- Select on the layers icon in the right panel.
- Go to the Job Status layer and select the switch to toggle the layer on. All jobs show on the map.
- In the right panel, select on the Job Status layer to open its layer details page.
- You can toggle on any job layer styles to view jobs with different statuses.
Viewing jobs in the Activities module
- In your Dashboard, go to the Activities module.
- In the left panel, select Jobs. The right panel opens a list of jobs.
- Select a job to view its details.
Searching for jobs
You can use the search panel to find a job directly, just start entering whatever kind of job you would like to look up. Feel free to select from the dynamic list of options.
Select a job from the list of results to view its details and individual components such as work items.
Viewing job details
When you select a job, you can view its details in the Item details panel. You can use the tab bar to access the following pages:
- General - this allows you to view and manage item details.
- Attachments - this allows you to view and manage attachments associated with the job, see Upload files.
- Audit - this displays a timeline of all edits made to the job.
- Defects - this allows you to view and manage defects associated with the job, see Creating defects.
- Geometry - this allows you to view and change the geometry of the job if applicable. Usually the job inherits the geometry of the asset it is associated with, see Editing item geometry.
- Inspections - this allows you to view and manage inspections associated with the job, see Creating inspections.
- Job work items - this allows you to view all job work items included in the job, see Configuring job work items.
- Parents - this allows you to view links that the job is connected to, usually the asset or assets that the job is associated with.
- Reports - this allows you to view and manage reports generated against the job, see Creating a job report.
- Related jobs - this allows you to view and manage other jobs related to the job, see [Create Jobs].
- Schedules - this allows you to view and manage schedules related to the job, see Schedules.
- Settings - this tab displays the properties of the job item, see Editing Items.
The action bar provides you with tools for each page.