Editing layer styles
Fine-tune your layer styles until they’re just right
You can delete the styles in a layer to change the appearance of the data associated with the layer.
Styles associated with System layers may be restricted, contact your System Administrator for more information about the styles on your system.
Deleting layer styles
- Select the layers icon in the right panel menu to open the list of all layers.
- Select a layer to display the list of styles within the layer.
- Select the style that you want to delete to view its details, the General page is displayed by default.
- Select the delete icon a confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Select Yes to confirm the deletion.
You cannot delete layer styles that have items associated with them.