Editing layer styles
Fine-tune your layer styles until they’re just right
Layers do not have any details that you can edit. You can edit the styles in a layer to change the appearance of the data associated with the layer.
Styles associated with System layers may be restricted, contact your System Administrator for more information about the styles on your system.
Editing layer style details
- Select the layers icon in the right panel menu to open the list of all layers.
- Select a layer to display the list of styles within the layer.
- Select the style that you want to edit to view its details, the General page is displayed by default.
- Select the edit icon . You can now edit the fields displayed in the General tab.
- Select the Save button when you have finished editing the style details.