Editing basemap details
How to edit the property details of a basemap
Basemaps have a set of properties associate with them that you can configure and edit.
Editing basemap properties
To edit the property details of a basemap use the following procedure:
Go to the right menu panel and select the Basemaps icon. A list of available maps is shown in the search panel.
Select the map that you want to edit, the details of the map are displayed in the Item details panel.
- Select the button on the action bar. You can now edit the following attribute fields displayed in the General tab:
- Name - you can change the name of the map.
- Colour - you can change the colour associated with the map.
- Watermark - this allows you to add or edit the watermark if one is required.
- API Key - this allows you to add or edit an API key if it is required.
- When you have finished editing the details select Save to update the system.