View a user’s details
Alloy allows you to view a user’s details and then edit the general settings and the groups and roles that the user is linked with.
Viewing users details
To view user’s details use the following procedure:
You can either use the Permissions module and select Users or use the search panel to find a user. A list of users is displayed in the search panel.
If the user is listed in the first 20 users you can select the user from the right panel or scroll the list to view additional users.
The search panel allows you to search directly for the user that you require.
- When you have selected the required user the details are displayed in the Item details in the right panel.
The General tab is displayed by default, use the Tab bar to view the additional tabs:
- Groups - This lists the groups that the user belongs to. You can add or remove groups associated with the user.
- Roles - This lists the roles that the user belongs to. You can add or remove roles associated with the user.
- Select the in the upper right panel to close the user editor when finished.
Viewing the Access advisor
Alloy provides you with an Access advisor that allows you to view all the permission settings for a selected user. To view the Access advisor once you have viewed the user details use the following procedure:
- Select the more actions button from the action bar.
- Select the Access advisor button to display the Access advisor.