View a user’s details
Viewing users details
You can either use the Permissions module and select Users or use the search panel to find a user. A list of users is displayed in the search panel.
If the user is listed in the first 20 users you can select the user from the right panel or scroll the list to view additional users.
The search panel allows you to search directly for the user that you require.
- When you have selected the required user the details are displayed in the Item details in the right panel.
The General tab is displayed by default, use the Tab bar to view the additional tabs:
- Accessible Designs - This lists the designs that the user can work with.
- Accessible Interfaces - This lists the design interfaces that the user can work with.
- Groups - This lists the groups that the user belongs to. You can add or remove groups associated with the user.
- Select the in the upper right panel to close the user editor when finished.