Complete jobs and inspections in your project
Completing a project
You can complete jobs and inspections in your project or close the entire project including all of its tasks at once. When you close a task within a project or the whole project you need to set the task or project status as one of the following:
- To Invoice
The list may include custom statuses in addition to the standard list.
Closing an entire project
- In the project to view its details.
- In the Item details panel, the General page is displayed by default.
- Select the more actions button from the action bar.
- Select the Close project button. A dialog is displayed that provides you with the closing options.
- Select a reason for closing the project and select Ok.
- The project status and each task within is now marked Completed.