Create a project to organise a batch of tasks more effectively!
A project can include either jobs or inspections, or a combination of both.
Once you have created a project, take a moment to view and edit the project settings. Assign project tasks to a team for completion as needed. See Editing projects.
Creating a project
- From the dashboard select the Activities module.
- Select Create Project. The Create project page is displayed in the left hand panel.
- Select the Design field, a dialog is displayed with a list of available project designs.
- Select the design that you require. The design is displayed in the left hand panel.
- Select Next. The task selection page is displayed.
- To select a task or tasks, first activate the Jobs or Inspections layer.
- Preselect one or more tasks you want to include in the project.
- In the left panel, confirm that the correct tasks are displayed and select Next.
You can create a project without any tasks, they can be added later by editing the project.
- Select the Name field and enter a name for the project. The details required will vary depending on the project design. Mandatory fields are displayed at the top of the details page.
If the project and selected tasks are associated with a route you can attach the route to the project by selecting Show options, this allows you to select a route from a list of available routes.
If you need a new route for the project you are creating, you must complete the project first and then add a new route from the item details of the project, see Creating routes.
Additional details fields may also be displayed that your processes require you to complete.
- Select Done to complete the project. The new project is displayed in the item details panel on the right hand side.