Edit project details and logistics all in one place!
When you create a project you can edit the details or any tasks, routes or teams associated with the project.
To add a route to a project you need to create the project first, see Creating a project.
Editing project details
To edit the project details use the following procedure:
- Select a project to view its details.
- In the Item details panel, the General page is displayed by default.
- Select the button on the action bar. You can now edit the fields displayed in the General tab.
This allows you to edit the following:
- Name - you can change the name of the project, this does not change the Item Id.
- Tasks - you can add or remove tasks within the project, see Editing project tasks
- Routes - you can add a route to the project or edit an existing route within the project, see Creating routes and Editing routes.
- Teams - you can manage the teams associated with the project, see Teams.
- When you have finished editing the details select Save to update the system.