View a project to track its status
Viewing a project from the Activities module
Track the status of a batch of jobs or inspections included in your project. Check for changes or updates.
- In your dashboard go to the Activities module.
- In the left panel, select Projects. The right panel opens a list of projects.
- Select a project to view its details.
The Item details panel includes the following pages of project information:
- General - basic project details
- Audit - timeline of all changes made to the project in Alloy
- Parents - links that the project is connected to
- Tasks - list of all jobs and inspections included in the project
- Routes - list of all routes defined for the project
Searching for projects
- In the search bar, start by entering
project. The right panel shows a resulting list of projects.
- To filter search results, just start typing whatever kind of project you would like to look up. A dynamic list of suggested options will display as you begin to type. Feel free to select from the list, or just type your own query.
- Select a project from the list to view its details.
Viewing project tasks and routes
There are two ways of viewing tasks and routes assigned to a project.
Using the graph button
- Select a project to view its details. A graph button is displayed at the top of the map.
- Select the graph open button at the top of the screen.
- A diagram opens with an icon for each task and route.
When you select a task or route icon you can see the details in the Item details panel.
Selecting the project from the search
- Select a project to view its details. By default the General tab is displayed.
- Use the tab bar to select the Tasks or Routes tab. A list of assigned tasks or routes are displayed.
When you select a task or route from the list you can see the details in the Item details panel.