View your project’s active routes
Viewing a route
Every route in Alloy is defined within a project. To view a route, you need to first select the project it belongs to.
- Select a project to view its details.
- In the Item details panel, select the Routes page.
- The Routes page shows a list of all routes defined for the project.
- In the Routes page, select a route to view its details.
The route is also displayed on the map.
Using the project graph to view a route
- When you select a project to view its details a graph button is displayed at the top of the map.
- Select the graph open button at the top of the screen.
- A diagram opens with an icon for each task and route.
When you select the button you can see the details in the Item details panel. If you have more than one route associated with the project, when you hover the cursor over a route icon the name of the route is displayed.