Team pricing export
How to generate a team pricing export report
The Team pricing export report allows you produce a report of the team pricing for each team configured for every work item within Alloy. The report creates template files for each team within your system that can be used to import team pricing data.
Creating a team pricing export report
To create a team pricing export report use the following procedure:
- In your Dashboard, select the Activities card.
- In the Activities module, select the Teams option. The search panel opens a search query
Teamswith a resulting list of teams.
You can use search queries to filter the list of teams.
- Select the team you require from the list, you can view the details in the right panel, the General tab is displayed by default.
- Select the Create report button. A list of report types is displayed in the Dashboard on the left hand side.
- Select the Team Pricing Export Reports. The Details page is displayed for the report.
- Enter a Name to identify the report, then select Create.
- A notification appears at the top of the Item details panel to indicate that the report file has been updated.
Select the notification to reload and refresh the browser. At this stage Alloy indicates that the status of the report item is Created. The report produces two documents that you can download as CSV files.
Select the more actions button from the action bar.
- Select the Download button. This prompts you to save the first of the documents, once you’ve save the first file you are prompted to save the second file. You can rename the files during the process.
The report is output as standard CSV files that can be edited using a spreadsheet application.
The following are examples of the two CSV files generated by the Team pricing export report for a selected team that has not had any team pricing data configured.
There are no pricing bands associated with the work items.
The following are examples of the two CSV files generated by the Team pricing export report for a selected team that has had team pricing data configured.
Where pricing bands are configured, for each work item there is a row for each band with a unique Pricing Band ID.