Get a good look at your teams
Viewing teams from the Activities module
View your teams and each team member.
You can access teams in the activities module. You can also look a team up using search. When you select a team you can view its details in the Item details panel, and view a diagram of its members in the centre of your workspace.
- Go to the Activities module.
- In left panel, select Teams. The right panel opens a list of teams.
- Select a team to view its details in the Item details panel.
Searching for teams
- Go to the search bar and enter
teams. This will provide you with a list of team designs and interfaces.
You can select a team design used by the team you require, which will list all the teams that use that design.
alternatively, you can select the Team Pricing interface, which is used by all teams and the system will list all the teams on the system.
Select a team to view its details in the Item details panel.
Viewing team members
- Select a project to view its details. A graph button is displayed at the top of the map.
- Select the graph open button at the top of the screen.
There are two ways to view the graph information, which you can select by using the button in the bottom right hand corner of the map.
This displays the team as a tree with an icon for each member of the team.
Selecting a member icon displays the members details in the Item details panel.
This displays the team as a list, displaying each members name and team role.
Selecting a member displays the members details in the Item details panel.
You can also view a list of all team members in the Members page and team leaders in the Leaders page of the team’s Item details panel.